"Don’t take a nude pic if you’re a famous woman and don’t want it leaked."
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
1:59 pm • 1 September 2014 • 102,896 notes
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
4:27 pm • 28 August 2014 • 274,839 notes
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
4:26 pm • 28 August 2014 • 187,918 notes
This has to be one of my favorite post on tumblr.
wow this is so clever
(Source: 11mm, via smellsliketeenmom)
10:12 am • 26 August 2014 • 778,761 notes
Robin Williams recorded his dialogue for the Genie at the same time - and across the street from - the filming of Schindler’s List, one of the most depressing movies of all time.
After he was done every day, Robin would go across the street to cheer up the cast of Schindler and make them laugh with recordings of his improvised material from that day.
I just thought you all might want to know that story.
11:12 pm • 11 August 2014 • 123,866 notes